Iridium(III)-Catalyzed Approach for the Synthesis of Fused Arenes: Access to Isoindolines, Indanes, and Dihydroisobenzofurans
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2389–2394, August 2013
How to Cite
Auvinet, A.-L., Ez-Zoubir, M., Bompard, S., Vitale, M. R., Brown, J. A., Michelet, V. and Ratovelomanana-Vidal, V. (2013), Iridium(III)-Catalyzed Approach for the Synthesis of Fused Arenes: Access to Isoindolines, Indanes, and Dihydroisobenzofurans. ChemCatChem, 5: 2389–2394. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300068
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- Ministère de l′Education Supérieure et de la Recherche
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Fondation Pierre Gilles de Gennes pour la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!