Water-Soluble, 1,3,5-Triaza-7-phosphaadamantane-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles and their Application in Biphasic Catalytic Hydrogenations at Room Temperature
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2517–2526, August 2013
How to Cite
Caporali, M., Guerriero, A., Ienco, A., Caporali, S., Peruzzini, M. and Gonsalvi, L. (2013), Water-Soluble, 1,3,5-Triaza-7-phosphaadamantane-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles and their Application in Biphasic Catalytic Hydrogenations at Room Temperature. ChemCatChem, 5: 2517–2526. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300079
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2009 project
- COST Action. Grant Number: CM0802 (PhoSciNet)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!