A Ruthenium Catalyst with Simple Triphenylphosphane for the Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2253–2257, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, H. and Huang, H. (2013), A Ruthenium Catalyst with Simple Triphenylphosphane for the Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones. ChemCatChem, 5: 2253–2257. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300080
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21222203, 21172226, 21133011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!