Optimizing the Structure of 4-Dialkylamino-α,α-diarylprolinol Ethers as Catalysts for the Enantioselective Cyclopropanation of α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes in Water
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2240–2247, August 2013
How to Cite
Martínez, J. I., Reyes, E., Uria, U., Carrillo, L. and Vicario, J. L. (2013), Optimizing the Structure of 4-Dialkylamino-α,α-diarylprolinol Ethers as Catalysts for the Enantioselective Cyclopropanation of α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes in Water. ChemCatChem, 5: 2240–2247. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300097
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2011-22790
- Basque Government. Grant Number: IT328-10
- UPV/EHU. Grant Number: UFI QOSYC 11/22
- COST Action. Grant Number: CM0905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!