Reversible Hydrogenation–Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Quinolines over a Highly Active Pt Nanowire Catalyst under Mild Conditions
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2183–2186, August 2013
How to Cite
Ge, D., Hu, L., Wang, J., Li, X., Qi, F., Lu, J., Cao, X. and Gu, H. (2013), Reversible Hydrogenation–Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Quinolines over a Highly Active Pt Nanowire Catalyst under Mild Conditions. ChemCatChem, 5: 2183–2186. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300136
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21003092
- Key Project of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 211064
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.