Direct Synthesis of Phenol from Benzene and O2, Regulated by NH3 on Pt/β and Pt-Re/ZSM-5 Catalysts
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2203–2206, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Yamamoto, S., Malwadkar, S., Nagamatsu, S.-i., Sasaki, T., Hayashizaki, K., Tada, M. and Iwasawa, Y. (2013), Direct Synthesis of Phenol from Benzene and O2, Regulated by NH3 on Pt/β and Pt-Re/ZSM-5 Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 5: 2203–2206. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300166
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S)
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers
- Joint Studies Program
- Mitsui Chemicals Co.
- PF-PAC. Grant Numbers: 2009G076, 2010G021
- SPring-8. Grant Numbers: 2009A1052, 2011A1343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!