Exploring Pretreatment–Morphology Relationships: Ab Initio Wulff Construction for RuO2 Nanoparticles under Oxidising Conditions
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frontiers in Catalysis Research
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 3398–3403, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, T., Jelic, J., Rosenthal, D. and Reuter, K. (2013), Exploring Pretreatment–Morphology Relationships: Ab Initio Wulff Construction for RuO2 Nanoparticles under Oxidising Conditions. ChemCatChem, 5: 3398–3403. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300168
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!