Synthesis of Dimethyl Carbonate through Vapor-Phase Carbonylation Catalyzed by Pd-Doped Zeolites: Interaction of Lewis Acidic Sites and Pd Species
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2174–2177, August 2013
How to Cite
Dong, Y., Huang, S., Wang, S., Zhao, Y., Gong, J. and Ma, X. (2013), Synthesis of Dimethyl Carbonate through Vapor-Phase Carbonylation Catalyzed by Pd-Doped Zeolites: Interaction of Lewis Acidic Sites and Pd Species. ChemCatChem, 5: 2174–2177. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300170
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20936003
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0611
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06006
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.