Insight into the Mechanism of the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide by Using Isotope-Modulated Excitation IR Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2199–2202, August 2013
How to Cite
Maeda, N., Meemken, F. and Baiker, A. (2013), Insight into the Mechanism of the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide by Using Isotope-Modulated Excitation IR Spectroscopy. ChemCatChem, 5: 2199–2202. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300172
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Claude & Giuliana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!