Structural and Catalytic Properties of Alkaline Post-Treated Ru/ZrO2 Catalysts for Partial Hydrogenation of Benzene to Cyclohexene
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2425–2435, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, G., Tan, X., Pei, Y., Fan, K., Qiao, M., Sun, B. and Zong, B. (2013), Structural and Catalytic Properties of Alkaline Post-Treated Ru/ZrO2 Catalysts for Partial Hydrogenation of Benzene to Cyclohexene. ChemCatChem, 5: 2425–2435. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300175
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB224804
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073043
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 10JC1401800, 08DZ2270500
- Program of New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET-08-0126
- Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- SINOPEC. Grant Number: S411063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!