Aluminum-Catalyzed Hydroalkoxylation at Elevated Temperatures: Fast and Simple Access to Coumarans and Other Oxygen Heterocycles
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frontiers in Catalysis Research
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 3309–3315, November 2013
How to Cite
Schlüter, J., Blazejak, M. and Hintermann, L. (2013), Aluminum-Catalyzed Hydroalkoxylation at Elevated Temperatures: Fast and Simple Access to Coumarans and Other Oxygen Heterocycles. ChemCatChem, 5: 3309–3315. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300182
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!