High-Temperature Sulfur Removal from Biomass-Derived Synthesis Gas over Bifunctional Molybdenum Catalysts
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3700–3711, December 2013
How to Cite
König, C. F. J., Schuh, P., Schildhauer, T. J. and Nachtegaal, M. (2013), High-Temperature Sulfur Removal from Biomass-Derived Synthesis Gas over Bifunctional Molybdenum Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 5: 3700–3711. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300185
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Competence Center for Energy and Mobility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!