Palladium-Containing Ionic Liquid-Based Ordered Mesoporous Organosilica: An Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Heck Reaction
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2418–2424, August 2013
How to Cite
Elhamifar, D., Karimi, B., Rastegar, J. and Banakar, M. H. (2013), Palladium-Containing Ionic Liquid-Based Ordered Mesoporous Organosilica: An Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Heck Reaction. ChemCatChem, 5: 2418–2424. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300187
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Iran National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!