An Effective Cellulose-to-Glucose-to-Fructose Conversion Sequence by Using Enzyme Immobilized Fe3O4-Loaded Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles as Recyclable Biocatalysts
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2153–2157, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-C., Chen, C.-T., Chiu, Y.-T. and Wu, K. C.-W. (2013), An Effective Cellulose-to-Glucose-to-Fructose Conversion Sequence by Using Enzyme Immobilized Fe3O4-Loaded Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles as Recyclable Biocatalysts. ChemCatChem, 5: 2153–2157. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300219
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 101-2628-E-002-015-MY3, 101-2623-E-002-005-ET, 101-2923-E-002-012-MY3
- National Taiwan University. Grant Numbers: 101R7842, 102R7740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!