The Key Points of Highly Stable Catalysts for Methane Reforming with Carbon Dioxide
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3904–3909, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, H., Guan, C., Li, X., Cheng, L., Zhao, J., Xue, N. and Ding, W. (2013), The Key Points of Highly Stable Catalysts for Methane Reforming with Carbon Dioxide. ChemCatChem, 5: 3904–3909. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300227
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623504
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 20773063, 21273107
- Scientific Innovation Foundation for Graduate of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CX09B-004Z
- Shanghai Research Institute of Petrochemical Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!