The Key Points of Highly Stable Catalysts for Methane Reforming with Carbon Dioxide
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3904–3909, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, H., Guan, C., Li, X., Cheng, L., Zhao, J., Xue, N. and Ding, W. (2013), The Key Points of Highly Stable Catalysts for Methane Reforming with Carbon Dioxide. ChemCatChem, 5: 3904–3909. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300227
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623504
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 20773063, 21273107
- Scientific Innovation Foundation for Graduate of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CX09B-004Z
- Shanghai Research Institute of Petrochemical Technology
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.