Clothing Carbon Nanotubes with Palladium Rings: Constructing CarbonMetal Hybrid Nanostructures under Electron-Beam Irradiation
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advanced Microscopy for Catalysis
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2581–2585, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Shao, L., Zhang, W. and Su, D. S. (2013), Clothing Carbon Nanotubes with Palladium Rings: Constructing CarbonMetal Hybrid Nanostructures under Electron-Beam Irradiation. ChemCatChem, 5: 2581–2585. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300249
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21203215, 21133010
- IMR SYNL-T.S. Kê Research Fellowship
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520652
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.