Electrospun Metal Oxide Nanofibres for the Assessment of Catalyst Morphological Stability under Harsh Reaction Conditions
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advanced Microscopy for Catalysis
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2621–2626, September 2013
How to Cite
Kanzler, C. H., Urban, S., Zalewska-Wierzbicka, K., Hess, F., Rohrlack, S. F., Wessel, C., Ostermann, R., Hofmann, J. P., Smarsly, B. M. and Over, H. (2013), Electrospun Metal Oxide Nanofibres for the Assessment of Catalyst Morphological Stability under Harsh Reaction Conditions. ChemCatChem, 5: 2621–2626. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300301
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- German federal ministry for science and education. Grant Number: 033R018C
- Fund of the German Chemical Industry (FCI)
- German National Academic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!