Immobilized Ru Clusters in Nanosized Mesoporous Zirconium Silica for the Aqueous Hydrogenation of Furan Derivatives at Room Temperature
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2822–2826, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Lu, F., Zhang, J., Yu, W., Wang, F., Gao, J. and Xu, J. (2013), Immobilized Ru Clusters in Nanosized Mesoporous Zirconium Silica for the Aqueous Hydrogenation of Furan Derivatives at Room Temperature. ChemCatChem, 5: 2822–2826. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300316
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21233008, 21103174, 21203183
- Hundred Talents Program
- Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
- State Key Laboratory of the Catalysis Program of the DICP. Grant Number: R201110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!