Tailoring the S-Selectivity of 2-Succinyl-5-enolpyruvyl-6-hydroxy-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxylate Synthase (MenD) from Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3587–3594, December 2013
How to Cite
Westphal, R., Hahn, D., Mackfeld, U., Waltzer, S., Beigi, M., Widmann, M., Vogel, C., Pleiss, J., Müller, M., Rother, D. and Pohl, M. (2013), Tailoring the S-Selectivity of 2-Succinyl-5-enolpyruvyl-6-hydroxy-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxylate Synthase (MenD) from Escherichia coli. ChemCatChem, 5: 3587–3594. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300318
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- BioNoCo. Grant Number: GK1166
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!