The Effect of Substituents in PNPNH Ligands on Activity and Selectivity of a Chromium-Based Catalyst System for Highly Selective Ethylene Trimerization
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 3107–3113, October 2013
How to Cite
Heinig, S., Wöhl, A., Müller, W., Al-Hazmi, M. H., Müller, B. H., Peulecke, N. and Rosenthal, U. (2013), The Effect of Substituents in PNPNH Ligands on Activity and Selectivity of a Chromium-Based Catalyst System for Highly Selective Ethylene Trimerization. ChemCatChem, 5: 3107–3113. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300324
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!