Nanosized Carbon-Supported Manganese Oxide Phases as Lithium–Oxygen Battery Cathode Catalysts
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frontiers in Catalysis Research
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 3358–3373, November 2013
How to Cite
Kavakli, C., Meini, S., Harzer, G., Tsiouvaras, N., Piana, M., Siebel, A., Garsuch, A., Gasteiger, H. A. and Herranz, J. (2013), Nanosized Carbon-Supported Manganese Oxide Phases as Lithium–Oxygen Battery Cathode Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 5: 3358–3373. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300331
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- BASF SE
- TUM Graduate School
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!