These authors contributed equally to this work.
A First-Principles DFT Study on the Active Sites of Pd-Cu-Clx/Al2O3 Catalyst for Low-Temperature CO Oxidation
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2813–2817, October 2013
How to Cite
Shen, C., Li, H., Yu, J., Wu, G., Mao, D. and Lu, G. (2013), A First-Principles DFT Study on the Active Sites of Pd-Cu-Clx/Al2O3 Catalyst for Low-Temperature CO Oxidation. ChemCatChem, 5: 2813–2817. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300356
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB732300, 2013CB933201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273150, 21203119
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12ZR-1430800
- ShuGuang Project. Grant Number: 10GG23
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!