These authors contributed equally to this work.
A First-Principles DFT Study on the Active Sites of Pd-Cu-Clx/Al2O3 Catalyst for Low-Temperature CO Oxidation
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2813–2817, October 2013
How to Cite
Shen, C., Li, H., Yu, J., Wu, G., Mao, D. and Lu, G. (2013), A First-Principles DFT Study on the Active Sites of Pd-Cu-Clx/Al2O3 Catalyst for Low-Temperature CO Oxidation. ChemCatChem, 5: 2813–2817. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300356
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB732300, 2013CB933201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273150, 21203119
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12ZR-1430800
- ShuGuang Project. Grant Number: 10GG23
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.