Facile Synthesis of a Nanocrystalline Metal–Organic Framework Impregnated with a Phosphovanadomolybdate and Its Remarkable Catalytic Performance in Ultradeep Oxidative Desulfurization
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 3086–3091, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Liu, S., Liu, S., Liang, D., Li, S., Tang, Q., Wang, X., Miao, J., Shi, Z. and Zheng, Z. (2013), Facile Synthesis of a Nanocrystalline Metal–Organic Framework Impregnated with a Phosphovanadomolybdate and Its Remarkable Catalytic Performance in Ultradeep Oxidative Desulfurization. ChemCatChem, 5: 3086–3091. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300378
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Open Research Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry. Grant Numbers: 21171032, 21231002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!