These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Highly Active Cationic Ruthenium Complex for Alkene Isomerisation: A Catalyst for the Synthesis of High Value Molecules
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2848–2851, October 2013
How to Cite
Manzini, S., Nelson, D. J. and Nolan, S. P. (2013), A Highly Active Cationic Ruthenium Complex for Alkene Isomerisation: A Catalyst for the Synthesis of High Value Molecules. ChemCatChem, 5: 2848–2851. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300396
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!