A Copper Metal–Organic Framework as an Efficient and Recyclable Catalyst for the Oxidative Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling of Phenols and Formamides
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 3068–3077, October 2013
How to Cite
Phan, N. T. S., Nguyen, T. T. and Vu, P. H. L. (2013), A Copper Metal–Organic Framework as an Efficient and Recyclable Catalyst for the Oxidative Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling of Phenols and Formamides. ChemCatChem, 5: 3068–3077. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300400
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Vietnam National University-Ho Chi Minh City. Grant Number: B2013-20-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!