Gold Catalysis Opens Up a New Route for the Synthesis of Benzimidazoylquinoxaline Derivatives from Biomass-Derived Products (Glycerol)
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3866–3874, December 2013
How to Cite
Climent, M. J., Corma, A., Iborra, S. and Martínez-Silvestre, S. (2013), Gold Catalysis Opens Up a New Route for the Synthesis of Benzimidazoylquinoxaline Derivatives from Biomass-Derived Products (Glycerol). ChemCatChem, 5: 3866–3874. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300416
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: Consolider-Ingenio 2010, CTQ-2011-27550
- Generalitat Valenciana
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!