Iodine-ion-induced Size-tunable Co3O4 Nanowires and the Size-dependent Catalytic Performance for CO Oxidation
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3576–3581, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Zhu, L., Guo, Y., Jiang, J., Hu, L., Wen, Z., Sun, L. and Ye, Z. (2013), Iodine-ion-induced Size-tunable Co3O4 Nanowires and the Size-dependent Catalytic Performance for CO Oxidation. ChemCatChem, 5: 3576–3581. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300444
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51372224, 51072181
- Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010R50020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!