Tuning the Catalytic Selectivity of Copper Using TiO2: Water-Gas Shift versus CO Oxidation
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3673–3679, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. Y. and Liu, P. (2013), Tuning the Catalytic Selectivity of Copper Using TiO2: Water-Gas Shift versus CO Oxidation. ChemCatChem, 5: 3673–3679. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300449
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL). Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- US Department of Energy’s Office of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!