Support-Induced Oxidation State of Catalytic Ru Nanoparticles on Carbon Nanofibers that were Doped with Heteroatoms (O, N) for the Decomposition of NH3
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3829–3834, December 2013
How to Cite
Marco, Y., Roldán, L., Armenise, S. and García-Bordejé, E. (2013), Support-Induced Oxidation State of Catalytic Ru Nanoparticles on Carbon Nanofibers that were Doped with Heteroatoms (O, N) for the Decomposition of NH3. ChemCatChem, 5: 3829–3834. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300455
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: 280658
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!