Second-Generation Amino Acid Furanoside Based Ligands from D-Glucose for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Ketones
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3821–3828, December 2013
How to Cite
Coll, M., Pàmies, O., Adolfsson, H. and Diéguez, M. (2013), Second-Generation Amino Acid Furanoside Based Ligands from D-Glucose for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Ketones. ChemCatChem, 5: 3821–3828. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300456
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg foundation
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CTQ2010-15835
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: 2009SGR116
- Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies (ICREA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!