Development of the Tricopper Cluster as a Catalyst for the Efficient Conversion of Methane into MeOH
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 429–437, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, P. P.-Y., Nagababu, P., Yu, S. S.-F. and Chan, S. I. (2014), Development of the Tricopper Cluster as a Catalyst for the Efficient Conversion of Methane into MeOH. ChemCatChem, 6: 429–437. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300473
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 98-2113M-001-026, NSC 99-2119M-001-003, NSC 100-2113M-001-002, 101-2113M-001-013-, NSC 100-2113M-005-009-MY2
- Academia Sinica
- Department of Chemistry, National Taiwan Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!