These authors contributed equally to this work.
Silicon Nanowire Arrays – A New Catalyst for the Reduction of Nitrobenzene Derivatives
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3788–3793, December 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Wang, L., Jiang, W., Wang, H., Yao, J., Guo, Q., Yuan, L. and Chen, H. (2013), Silicon Nanowire Arrays – A New Catalyst for the Reduction of Nitrobenzene Derivatives. ChemCatChem, 5: 3788–3793. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300480
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21125418
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074083, 21104055
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
- Project of Scientific and Technologic Infrastructure of Suzhou. Grant Number: SZS201207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!