Direct Reductive Amination of Aldehydes Catalyzed by Carbon Nanotube/Gold Nanohybrids
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3571–3575, December 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, R., Gravel, E., Hagège, A., Li, H., Verma, D., Namboothiri, I. N. N. and Doris, E. (2013), Direct Reductive Amination of Aldehydes Catalyzed by Carbon Nanotube/Gold Nanohybrids. ChemCatChem, 5: 3571–3575. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300490
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research
- Centre Franco-Indien pour la Promotion de la Recherche Avancée
- CEFIPRA. Grant Number: 4705-1
- French Embassy in India
- Charpak Fellowship
- International Relations Division
- Service de Chimie Bioorganique et de Marquage
- Laboratory of Excellence in Research on Medication and Innovative Therapeutics
- LabEx LERMIT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!