Tuning Hydrodesulfurization Active-Phase Dispersion using Optimized Mesoporous Titania-Doped Silica Supports
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 328–338, January 2014
How to Cite
Nguyen Dinh, M. T., Rajbhandari, P., Lancelot, C., Blanchard, P., Lamonier, C., Bonne, M., Royer, S., Dumeignil, F. and Payen, E. (2014), Tuning Hydrodesulfurization Active-Phase Dispersion using Optimized Mesoporous Titania-Doped Silica Supports. ChemCatChem, 6: 328–338. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300521
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Conseil Regional du Nord-Pas de Calais and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Région Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Ministère de l’Education Nationale de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!