Type II Flavin-Containing Monooxygenases: A New Class of Biocatalysts that Harbors Baeyer–Villiger Monooxygenases with a Relaxed Coenzyme Specificity
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1112–1117, April 2014
How to Cite
Riebel, A., Fink, M. J., Mihovilovic, M. D. and Fraaije, M. W. (2014), Type II Flavin-Containing Monooxygenases: A New Class of Biocatalysts that Harbors Baeyer–Villiger Monooxygenases with a Relaxed Coenzyme Specificity. ChemCatChem, 6: 1112–1117. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300550
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
- European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: n°212281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!