Core–Shell Nanocatalyst Design by Combining High-Throughput Experiments and First-Principles Simulations
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3712–3718, December 2013
How to Cite
Rao Peela, N., Zheng, W., Lee, I. C., Karim, A. M. and Vlachos, D. G. (2013), Core–Shell Nanocatalyst Design by Combining High-Throughput Experiments and First-Principles Simulations. ChemCatChem, 5: 3712–3718. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300553
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Army Research Laboratory. Grant Number: W911NF-10-2-0047
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15688
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.