These authors contributed equally to this work.
Efficient Biocatalysis with Immobilized Enzymes or Encapsulated Whole Cell Microorganism by Using the SpinChem Reactor System
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3529–3532, December 2013
How to Cite
Mallin, H., Muschiol, J., Byström, E. and Bornscheuer, U. T. (2013), Efficient Biocatalysis with Immobilized Enzymes or Encapsulated Whole Cell Microorganism by Using the SpinChem Reactor System. ChemCatChem, 5: 3529–3532. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300599
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: FKZ: 0315175A
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Bo1862/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!