These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Enzymatic Toolbox for Cascade Reactions: A Showcase for an In Vivo Redox Sequence in Asymmetric Synthesis
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3524–3528, December 2013
How to Cite
Oberleitner, N., Peters, C., Muschiol, J., Kadow, M., Saß, S., Bayer, T., Schaaf, P., Iqbal, N., Rudroff, F., Mihovilovic, M. D. and Bornscheuer, U. T. (2013), An Enzymatic Toolbox for Cascade Reactions: A Showcase for an In Vivo Redox Sequence in Asymmetric Synthesis. ChemCatChem, 5: 3524–3528. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300604
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Bo1862/6-1
- Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung (FWF). Grant Numbers: I723-N17, P24483-B20
- Vienna University of Technology. Grant Number: GEV-TOP163
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.