Acid-Activated Carbon Materials: Cheaper Alternative Catalysts for the Synthesis of Substituted Quinolines
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3736–3742, December 2013
How to Cite
López-Sanz, J., Pérez-Mayoral, E., Soriano, E., Omenat-Morán, D., Durán, C. J., Martín-Aranda, R. M., Matos, I. and Fonseca, I. (2013), Acid-Activated Carbon Materials: Cheaper Alternative Catalysts for the Synthesis of Substituted Quinolines. ChemCatChem, 5: 3736–3742. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300626
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-10478, CTQ2011-27935
- Junta de Extremadura/FEDER. Grant Number: GRU10011
- Fundacão para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: PEst-C/EQB/LA0006/2011
- Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/34659/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!