Acid-Activated Carbon Materials: Cheaper Alternative Catalysts for the Synthesis of Substituted Quinolines
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3736–3742, December 2013
How to Cite
López-Sanz, J., Pérez-Mayoral, E., Soriano, E., Omenat-Morán, D., Durán, C. J., Martín-Aranda, R. M., Matos, I. and Fonseca, I. (2013), Acid-Activated Carbon Materials: Cheaper Alternative Catalysts for the Synthesis of Substituted Quinolines. ChemCatChem, 5: 3736–3742. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300626
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-10478, CTQ2011-27935
- Junta de Extremadura/FEDER. Grant Number: GRU10011
- Fundacão para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: PEst-C/EQB/LA0006/2011
- Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/34659/2007
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.