Identification of Active Sites in a Realistic Model of Strong Metal–Support Interaction Catalysts: The Case of Platinum (1 1 1)-Supported Iron Oxide Film
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 185–190, January 2014
How to Cite
Giordano, L., Pacchioni, G., Noguera, C. and Goniakowski, J. (2014), Identification of Active Sites in a Realistic Model of Strong Metal–Support Interaction Catalysts: The Case of Platinum (1 1 1)-Supported Iron Oxide Film. ChemCatChem, 6: 185–190. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300642
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- COST Action
- Italian MIUR. Grant Number: RBAP115AYN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!