The Influence of the Precipitation/Ageing Temperature on a Cu/ZnO/ZrO2 Catalyst for Methanol Synthesis from H2 and CO2
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1721–1730, June 2014
How to Cite
Frei, E., Schaadt, A., Ludwig, T., Hillebrecht, H. and Krossing, I. (2014), The Influence of the Precipitation/Ageing Temperature on a Cu/ZnO/ZrO2 Catalyst for Methanol Synthesis from H2 and CO2. ChemCatChem, 6: 1721–1730. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300665
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- DBU. Grant Number: 29629-31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!