Cu2O-Decorated Mesoporous TiO2 Beads as a Highly Efficient Photocatalyst for Hydrogen Production
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 293–300, January 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, W.-Y., Yu, T.-H., Chao, K.-J. and Lu, S.-Y. (2014), Cu2O-Decorated Mesoporous TiO2 Beads as a Highly Efficient Photocatalyst for Hydrogen Production. ChemCatChem, 6: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300681
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Grant Number: NSC 101-2221-E-007-111-MY3
- Low Carbon Energy Research Center of the National Tsing-Hua University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!