Direct Synthesis of Ruthenium-Containing Ordered Mesoporous Carbon with Tunable Embedding Degrees by Using a Boric Acid-Assisted Approach
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 353–360, January 2014
How to Cite
Lan, G., Tang, H., Zhou, Y., Han, W., Liu, H., Li, X. and Li, Y. (2014), Direct Synthesis of Ruthenium-Containing Ordered Mesoporous Carbon with Tunable Embedding Degrees by Using a Boric Acid-Assisted Approach. ChemCatChem, 6: 353–360. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300693
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20803064
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y4090348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!