Porous Cobalt Titanate Nanorod: A New Candidate for Visible Light-Driven Photocatalytic Water Oxidation
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 265–270, January 2014
How to Cite
Qu, Y., Zhou, W. and Fu, H. (2014), Porous Cobalt Titanate Nanorod: A New Candidate for Visible Light-Driven Photocatalytic Water Oxidation. ChemCatChem, 6: 265–270. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300718
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91122018, 21371053, 21101060, 21376065
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Program for Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT-1237
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20112301110002, 20112301120002
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: 1253-NECT-020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!