One-pot Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous NiCeAl Oxide Catalysts and a Study of Their Performance in Methane Dry Reforming
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1470–1480, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, N., Xu, Z., Deng, J., Shen, K., Yu, X., Qian, W., Chu, W. and Wei, F. (2014), One-pot Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous NiCeAl Oxide Catalysts and a Study of Their Performance in Methane Dry Reforming. ChemCatChem, 6: 1470–1480. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300720
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51236004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 2010SCU22010
- Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public Causes of China. Grant Number: 201010236
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB201202
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!