One-pot Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous NiCeAl Oxide Catalysts and a Study of Their Performance in Methane Dry Reforming
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1470–1480, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, N., Xu, Z., Deng, J., Shen, K., Yu, X., Qian, W., Chu, W. and Wei, F. (2014), One-pot Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous NiCeAl Oxide Catalysts and a Study of Their Performance in Methane Dry Reforming. ChemCatChem, 6: 1470–1480. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300720
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51236004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 2010SCU22010
- Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public Causes of China. Grant Number: 201010236
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB201202
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.