Improving the Selectivity toward Three-Component Biginelli versus Hantzsch Reactions by Controlling the Catalyst Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic Surface Balance
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 212–219, January 2014
How to Cite
Karimi, B., Mobaraki, A., Mirzaei, H. M., Zareyee, D. and Vali, H. (2014), Improving the Selectivity toward Three-Component Biginelli versus Hantzsch Reactions by Controlling the Catalyst Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic Surface Balance. ChemCatChem, 6: 212–219. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300739
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- IASBS Research Council
- Iran National Science Foundation (INSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!